Our congregation is filled with loving, open and accepting people. We recognize and honor the divine in all and honor all walks of life. We live the Namaste greeting “The Divine in me recognizes and honors the Divine in you.” Our community consists of people from all spiritual, social, personal, ethnic and lifestyle backgrounds. We have an inviting Youth Church that serves children from 4 to 12. We offer an opportunity for creative expression to anyone who wishes to sing in the choir on Sunday mornings by arriving at 8:45am for practice. We have classes and special events that take place throughout the year as well as community service projects we support.
ARE YOU A MEMBER? WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE?
Requirements for membership:
- I have completed at least one 8 week Science of Mind Class at the Spiritual Living Center of Charlotte
- I am dedicated and committed to my own Spiritual Growth
- I agree to support the Spiritual Living Center of Charlotte (Charlotte Church of Religious Science) with my time, talent and treasure.
If you are not a member but would like to become a member of the Spiritual Living Center of Charlotte and you meet the requirements for membership, please register online Online Membership Form or email us email@example.com and let us know that you meet the requirements and are requesting to be added to our membership, we would love to have you join our Spiritual Family.
Our Youth are an integral part of our community and bring much joy, love and laughter into our Center!
We have Jr. Church available every Sunday. Our youth curriculum focuses on assisting youth in looking at life more positively, accepting themselves and others and knowing that they can have a personal relationship with God. We are currently restructuring our youth and teen programs and welcome your feedback. For youth ages 4-12 please contact: Montse Ferragut at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For ideas for our emerging teen program please contact Amy Steinberg at: email@example.com
SEVA is a Sanskrit word meaning Selfless Loving Service to Spirit. SEVA teams are our Sunday volunteer teams. What is your talent? Passion? Hobby? Business? How can you serve? How can you be a part? How can you be more involved at SLCC?
~ You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give. ~ Winston Churchill
~ Volunteering is the ultimate exercise in democracy. You vote in elections once a year, but when you volunteer, you vote every day about the kind of community you want to live in. ~unknown
Here are some of the many ways you can be involved at SLCC:
* At least one more volunteer/ team member for each Sunday to help with bookstore setup, stage, sound and front of house set up.
* Singers! Come join the choir. Singing connects to words to your soul. Come make a joyful noise. Come at 8:45 am on Sundays and we will teach you the songs for the day.
* Youth Church Volunteers. If you are passionate about kids and love to play, please see Christy about helping with the youth. She is seeking volunteers to help with the youth as well as someone to co director the youth program with her.
~ Volunteers are love in motion ~unknown
For Email Newsletters you can trust